NeilMed piercing aftercare fine mist saline spray with a special mist tip is isotonic, drug free, preservative free, no burning or stinging. Sterile saline solution that cleanses minor wounds and scrapes without any burning or stinging. Sprays in any position, including when inverted.
- Sterile, drug free, and preservative free
- No burning or stinging
- Portable, convenient for travel or on-the-go
- Tamper-proof hygiene sealed (prior to use)
- 75ml travel size
USP Grade Water, USP Sodium Chloride (9mg/mL)
How To Use:
- Before use, spray a short stream of Neilmed Piercing Aftercare in the air or on intact skin to test stream and to clear nozzle.
- To dispense, aim nozzle at the affected area and spray from a distance of 2 to 4 inches, or as is comfortable.
- Cover with clear cap after each use.
- Do not use on burn injuries. Do not use in body orifices, ear canals, eyes or mouth.
- Not for injection.
- For individual use only.
- Apply as needed. Consult a healthcare professional for continued wound care management and for use on children younger than 2 years of age.
- Contents under pressure; please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store between 41° F (5° C)